Appalachian State University
- Appalachian State University Counseling Center
- Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies
- Learning Assitance Program
- Multicultural Student Development
- Office of Equity, Diversity, and Compliance
- Student Conduct
- University Police
- Wellness Center
- Women's Health Services
Dating, Domestic Violence, and Sexual Assault/Harassment
- Appalachian and the Community Together (ACT)
- Appalchian Voices
- F.A.R.M. Cafe
- Hospitality House, Boone
Eating Disorders and Body Image
Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Financial Aid @ Appalachian State University
- Jeannette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund for Low-Income/Minority Women
- Scholarships for NC Community Colleges
- Scholarships for Women
- College Scholarships & Resources for Women
- Henderson-Springs Scholarship
Parenting and Children
Women's Health and Pregnancy
The Women's Center does not stock medical or contraceptive supplies, but we can refer visitors to places where they can be obtained, both on and off campus.
The Women's Center serves as a safe space to pump or breastfeed. If the space is closed for some reason, please feel free to use the "quiet room" next door in the LGBT Center.
Looking for more tangible resources?
The Women's Center library contains many types of books and brochures that can be checked out for class or personal use. It includes books of poetry, theories on social concerns, educational materials on physiology, and classics of feminist literature and theory. Come in the Center to see our selection!